Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've completed level 562 a few times already and it will not go to the next level. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app and lost all my boosters and lives. Still did not solve the problem..will not go to the next level.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Megan, I don't remember there being a problem with level 562 are you able to upload a screenshot so that we can take a look at the board when you complete the level? Does the message "Sugar Crush" appear?