Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I delete all my data on candy crush from facebook and my mobile device? I do not wish to play these games anymore and I do not want the data on my facebook either. Please help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It's pretty easy to do Joni. On your mobile just delete the app like you would with any other app. Then restart it and this will clear the memory of any game info. Then on Facebook go to the game in the menu on the left and you when you hover on it you will see a cog, click on this and remove the game. Then again clear your cache in your settings and that's it. Job done.