Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
For some reason all my boosters have dissappear except the ones I have earned in the last 2 days. I had more than 20 in each of them, and all vanished, can someone help me?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Sorry this feature is only for paid items. Sorry it probably is not the answer you were looking for. I know that the Boosters are not always safe so I tend to use mine as and when I win them. After- all, I can always win more.
Hi wirewrapaddict- on the game home page in the bottom left side you will find the Settings and in the settings there is an option to "Restore Purchases" any Boosters that you have bought should be in your account again Let me know how you get on.