Where my boosters went?

wirewrapaddict
wirewrapaddict Posts: 2 Newbie

For some reason all my boosters have dissappear except the ones I have earned in the last 2  days.  I had more than 20 in each of them, and all vanished, can someone help me?

Answers

• Crusher18
    Crusher18 Posts: 1,286 Level 2

Hi wirewrapaddict- on the game home page in the bottom left side you will find the Settings and in the settings there is an option to "Restore Purchases" any Boosters that you have bought should be in your account again :) Let me know how you get on.    

• Mary_B_030367
    Mary_B_030367 Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi wirewrapaddict- on the game home page in the bottom left side you will find the Settings and in the settings there is an option to "Restore Purchases" any Boosters that you have bought should be in your account again :) Let me know how you get on.    

I also lost all of my boosters over the weekend. I tried the "restore purchase" option as stated above but this did not work. None of my boosters were purchased, they were all items I had earned daily.
  • wirewrapaddict
    wirewrapaddict Posts: 2 Newbie

For me is the same as Mary B_030367, I try the restore purchase option and did not work, so now what we should do?
  • Crusher18
    Crusher18 Posts: 1,286 Level 2

Sorry this feature is only for paid items. Sorry it probably is not the answer you were looking for.  I know that the Boosters are not always safe so I tend to use mine as and when I win them. After- all, I can always win more. :) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?