Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
A friend told me after I finish playing my 5 games I should go to the white envelope on the upper far right and click on it.
I do not have a white envelope. Is there any way I can retrieve it or is there another way to get my free fames?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi!
Have you tried playing the game on King.com?
Go to King.com and login. To sync your King.com account with your Facebook progress just follow these steps:
1) Click on Settings
2) Choose Account
3) Enter your password
4) Click on Synchronizing/ Connect to Facebook
5) Click on the two arrows
Once done your progress is synchronized and you should now be able to play and progress without any issues.
Cheers :-)