Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I completed level 1040 but I'm not able to see more levels. I see others have opened up more. Why can't I see them?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey RangerFan there are currently only 1040 levels on mobile devices but there are 1070 levels on Facebook. The levels have to specially designed for each platform so the releases can come at different times. To be the first to know of new level releases, check out their fan page https://www.facebook.com/candycrushsaga
Have fun!