Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hey everyone, I'm new at this forum, maybe someone can help.I play Candy Crush on my phone (it's not the latest one, maybe thats why??) and I can't reach the Level 1021.Please help, thx
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm not being able to move foward on my iPhone and I'm at level 1040. Passed it several times. The game is updated.
Hi!
Which version of the game do you have installed? I suggest you update to the latest version here: https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/candy-crush-saga/id553834731?mt=8 or https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.king.candycrushsaga&hl=en
If you have Android or iOS you should be able to play until level 1040.
Cheers :-)