⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

For the last 2 days my Candy Crush will not load on FB all it says is This page cannot be displayed!

Theresa_Workman
Theresa_Workman Posts: 5 Level 2

It says refresh page and ck web address which I have and I followed your how to fix it video for PC and nothing has worked! Please Fix my game!! Thank You :D

Best Answer

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Answer ✓

Hi Theresa!

Haven't heard of any other gamer with the error you receive on Facebook :-|

If the game loads correctly on King.com then I suggest you continue playing there. The progress you have done can be synced to King.com. Here's how:

Go to King.com and login. To sync your King.com account with your Facebook progress just follow these steps:

1) Click on Settings

2) Choose Account

3) Enter your password

4) Click on Synchronizing/ Connect to Facebook

5) Click on the two arrows

Once done your progress is synchronized and you can now play and progress without any issues.

Cheers :-)

Answers

• Wunderbaum

Hi Theresa!

Try disabling any plugins and extensions in your browser. Also check what other programs you have running in the background while playing the game. I can also recommend that you use Google Chrome as it seems to run really well with Flash based games like Candy Crush.

Please also check if you can play the game on King.com - https://king.com/#!/play/candycrush

• Theresa_Workman

Hi Theresa!

Try disabling any plugins and extensions in your browser. Also check what other programs you have running in the background while playing the game. I can also recommend that you use Google Chrome as it seems to run really well with Flash based games like Candy Crush.

Please also check if you can play the game on King.com - https://king.com/#!/play/candycrush

I have no plugins nothing else running and I tried to play through Google Chrome and nothing works I play through Face Book and everything worked fine 3 days ago and nothing will load it only says check you web address or refresh page but I still get lives and game requests from other players so can we try something else?? Thank You :D
  • Theresa_Workman

Hi Theresa!

Oh and btw I play Candy Crush Soda and it works just fine! Thanks Again :D
  • Theresa_Workman

Hi Theresa!

I just tried to follow the link you left for me and it loaded a game but it was a new game and I am on level 870 or 880 something! I do not want to start over! Plus I have lots of extra goodies on mine :D Thanks Again:D
  • Wunderbaum
    Answer ✓

Hi Theresa!

Haven't heard of any other gamer with the error you receive on Facebook :-|

If the game loads correctly on King.com then I suggest you continue playing there. The progress you have done can be synced to King.com. Here's how:

Go to King.com and login. To sync your King.com account with your Facebook progress just follow these steps:

1) Click on Settings

2) Choose Account

3) Enter your password

4) Click on Synchronizing/ Connect to Facebook

5) Click on the two arrows

Once done your progress is synchronized and you can now play and progress without any issues.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?