⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Got a new iPhone & none of my lives or my boosters were saved. I linked it Facebook before

Options
Thrichardson
Thrichardson Posts: 2 Newbie

Upgraded my phone & linked my game to my Facebook before I changed phones but none of my 10 lives that were sent to me or all my boosters(had about 10 or more of almost every kind) were saved. I worked hard playing challenges for those & I'm on level 1001. If every time I change my phone I lose stuff what's the point of playing.

Answers

• Crusher18
    Crusher18 Posts: 1,286 Level 2
    Options

Hi Thrichardson- Were all of your levels there? To restore the items on the game home page in the bottom left side you will find the Settings and in the settings there is an option to "Restore Purchases" any Boosters that you have bought should be in your account again :) Please note that this will not work on the lives and only on items that you have bought. Let me know how you get on.

• Thrichardson
    Thrichardson Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I never bought them. They were ones I had gotten from the daily spin & doing the challenges they have every now and then 

• Crusher18
    Crusher18 Posts: 1,286 Level 2
    Options

I am sorry but this only works on Boosters that you have bought. I know that sometimes when the game updates you can lose some of the free Boosters, I can only suggest using the Boosters as and when you win them, as you can always win some more. :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?