Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
how long before I can move on to next level yesterday it says six hours today it says twelve I have two friends given me help it now says it is 24 hours it's crazy its going up and down like a yo yo Fed up
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I don't suppose you're changing the time on your tablet or anything like that cos it will affect the timer. The timer won't matter if you can get that third ticket so fingers crossed someone will help you out.