Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My boosters keep disappearing. It's happened three times now. I've tried refreshing the game etc but it doesn't help. It's really annoying me, what can I do??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Did you pay for them? If so then you only need to go into the app and click on 'restore purchases' and it will add the paid boosters back to your game. Its in the settings section of the app (bottom left hand corner)
I hope this helps