Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I know I have been sent gifts as I have the little envelope on the upper right portion of my screen. But I click on it and nothing happens. I need my gifts can you help? I am on a pc, windows 8, using chrome.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Robyn if the game doesn't function properly on Facebook I always try all of the standard troubleshooting check out this thread and let me know how you get on.
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/my-pc-cant-continue-loading-my-candy-crush-game-it-just-stay-on-5-loading-why-is-it#entry_16002
It usually fixes most things.