Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Get back to level 467 on my iphone. Some how the app was deleted from my phone. I swore it my my husband cause I play all the time but no it was not. Downloaded again and it put me all the way back to level one. Not happy help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey ronstammy- were you playing while connected to Facebook or the Kingdom? If so, when you log in again your levels should still be there. If not then I am really sorry but your levels may be lost, as the progress will have been stored through the Candy Crush App only, and all of this data is lost once the app is deleted. Let me know.