Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why so my Facebook gifts (42 lives) not transfer to my Galaxy S5? I updated my IOS to the latest version, uninstalled Candy Crush, reinstalled it and logged on with Facebook and still not seeing them. How can I fix this issue?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It's not something that you can fix I'm sorry. In-game lives and boosters don't transfer between devices. You can sync your progress via facebook, but not your other items sorry!