Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have tried every thing and cannot pass board 147 I need some tips or help. can any one give me some advise.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Dorcas- I am sure we can get you crushing through this level
Make as many special candies as you can, especially colour bombs which you can clear particular jelly squares. Try to bring a horizontally striped candy to the bottom row. Then activate it as soon as possible. Alternately, combine striped and wrapped candies to clear the bottom 3 rows. Make wrapped candies and detonate them at the lower corners.
Check out this video of a player passing this level- it may give you some helpful tips.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGDR4x-4tgo