Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The Collect Your Reward Screen comes up on Candy Crush Saga on IPhone and won't allow me to collect the reward or to move to the next level. If I wait a period of time I can then play again but then it comes back. How can I resolve this problem.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Janet!
Which version of the game do you have installed? I suggest you update to the latest version here: https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/candy-crush-saga/id553834731?mt=8
Cheers :-)