Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was on level 966. I had to buy a new iPad. All levels were lost. I didn't have them backed up. Is there any way to retrieve the levels. If not, I will have to stop playing. Will not go back to beginning. Thank you.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Catherine,
I'm sorry to hear your about your iPad issue. Good thing is that there are several steps you can take to restore your progress:
1) Did you have the game connected to Facebook? If yes then all your progress can be restored by connecting the game to Facebook
2) Did you have the game connected to Kingdom? Same as above - simply click on the orange button and login with your email address and you'll be back to level 966
3) Did you use iCloud backup? If yes then simply do a restore of the app back to your new iPad. If you still have access to the old iPad then simply activate iCloud backup and complete a full backup of your old device.
Thanks and I hope you'll get back to level 966 again :-)