Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I keep getting moves from my friends for level 88 on candy crush but I do not know how to access them. I really need them to finish this frustrating level but cannot find them. Please help!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Betty!
Do you have the game connected to Facebook? If yes, then please try playing the level there. Once completed you can continue on your mobile device.
I also suggest you update to the latest version here: https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/candy-crush-saga/id553834731?mt=8 or https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.king.candycrushsaga&hl=en
Cheers :-)