Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can't download Candy crush saga because of error 80073cfb. I try to switch off auto time correction and soft reset. I try it trough Wi-Fi and mobile. Same result. What is 80073cfb error anyway? Windows 8.1 update 2 Lumia Denim.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you are having issues with the download it'll be the phone your having issues with and not the game, personally I know zilch about Windows OS I can't really offer much help. Looking for Windows mobile forums would be the best thing as 80073cfb error is a Microsoft error code.