Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Game froze, I turned my phone off & on, & tried everything, nothing worked. Uninstalled the app & reinstalled it. Was able to return to level I was at but my boosters are gone. Can I get them back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you uninstall the app you lose all your boosters, it's just how the app is. If you paid for anything then in the settings you can click to restore your purchases but if they were freebies you had saved up then I'm sorry to say but they are gone.