Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am a daily player and I have collected a lot of boosts (I like to collect them) but 10 days ago when I opened the game I had lost all of my boosters? I was so sad and upset and didn't know what to do, is there any way to get them back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yes they where free from challenges and booster weel, and it did it again today..... my nerves!!!!!!!!!! thanks
If they are free via the booster wheel, challenges etc then I'm afraid they are lost. From what I understand the app is not designed to save them. If you have purchased anything then go into the settings and restore purchases but if you only had freebies then yeah, there is no way to get them back I'm sorry.