how do i transfer candy crush progress to a new phone?

Options
yawnmoth
yawnmoth Posts: 3 Newbie

The level I'm on on Candy Crush is synced with facebook but not boosters (Extra Moves, Color Bomb, etc). Is there a way to back these up such that they're not lost if I get a new phone? I'm running Android and the new phone I'd be getting is an Android as well.

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Options

To restore any boosters that you purchased you only need make sure you are logged into the same Google account and to go into the game and in the settings, click on 'restore purchases' and this will transfer any booster purchases and other purchases you have made in the game. 

• yawnmoth
    yawnmoth Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

To restore any boosters that you purchased you only need make sure you are logged into the same Google account and to go into the game and in the settings, click on 'restore purchases' and this will transfer any booster purchases and other purchases you have made in the game. 

How do I go into settings in the game? I click the menu button on my phone and I see four buttons - one that I assume mutes the game, one that, I assume, turns off the music, one that I assume is a "how to play the game" guide and another that, I assume, logs me out of facebook..
  • Taki
    Taki Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

If you can sync the status (whether it was spinned or not) of the daily booster wheel (or whatever you call that in English) between devices, then you MUST program the other boosters count to sync as well! Please, do not think your customers are dumb.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?