Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
It tells me to retry twice saying it is taking too long. The 3rd time it tells me that new flavor are being added and to be patient.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I don't have the answer, But I have very same problem. I need HELP...I wish someone would answer the question.
Hi Lafnapa, have you tried restarting your PC? Also clear cache on your PC and try to play in a different browser. Make sure you close other open programs and tabs too.