Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I used the frog in the upper left box, which should have ended the game, but left one jelly. I had 10 turns left with a striped candy directly below, but the middle rows in the two smaller boxes kept spinning.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Mary, have you tried to play the same level on another device or on PC? Did the same happen there?
If you can, try to clear the last jelly using anything but the frog and don't use the frog in your last move either. Apparently this seems to avoid endless spinning; I got this info here on the site from a comment.