Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello,my props are still open in the morning in the evening to open a new check point you can play through find props and bars all zero
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello. I'm sorry but I don't quite understand your question. Could you explain what you mean by the world props?
It sounds like you're leaving the game open overnight?
If you can try and explain the issue a little more maybe I can help.