Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i ady uninstalland install back the new version.but still the same!
its really frustrated!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I can relate! have you tried connecting your game to Kingdom by any chance? When I had issues with FB requests I went on there to test it out and it worked for me! Plus anyone playing around your level will have a chance of offering lives or tickets without being friends first like on FB, makes life a bit easier and less annoying for my non playing FB friends :P