I can't connect Candy Crush to Facebook on my iPad. Keeps saying it's timed out and to retry.

NJ
NJ Posts: 2 Newbie

I can connect on both my phone and PC but don't want to play this way.  I am unable to play on my latest level and had to start again.  If I try several times it says we're adding new candies don't restart app!

Answers

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2

If it says timed out then it could be a problem your side or their side. It might just be that the candy servers are down or busy or it might be from your side where your wi-fi or 3G connections are having issues. Make sure you have all the latest updates. Restart your wifi, maybe even try a little later. Like I said it could be a temporary issue. 

• NJ
    NJ Posts: 2 Newbie

If it says timed out then it could be a problem your side or their side. It might just be that the candy servers are down or busy or it might be from your side where your wi-fi or 3G connections are having issues. Make sure you have all the latest updates. Restart your wifi, maybe even try a little later. Like I said it could be a temporary issue. 

Thank you. Wifi has been slow recently. The game seems to load, then reload after which it times out and asks me to retry. It never used to load twice before, perhaps this is a consequence of wifi being slow. Did try on someone else's wifi but still unsuccessful. Thanks for your suggestions. :-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?