Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can connect on both my phone and PC but don't want to play this way. I am unable to play on my latest level and had to start again. If I try several times it says we're adding new candies don't restart app!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If it says timed out then it could be a problem your side or their side. It might just be that the candy servers are down or busy or it might be from your side where your wi-fi or 3G connections are having issues. Make sure you have all the latest updates. Restart your wifi, maybe even try a little later. Like I said it could be a temporary issue.