Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I asked a question about losing my boosters in candy crush saga, and you requested my games ID. I have no ideal where to start looking. Please make explanation as simple as possible. Thks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Where Can i find It?
I can help Jackie, I've had to get that before as well. Load up the game on Facebook as normal, once it's all loaded you'll see some links towards the bottom of the page. The first should be "Find my ID", when you click on that it should come up.