Wheel spin issues

Options
Elaine_Williams
Elaine_Williams Posts: 2 Newbie

A couple of issues keep occurring. 1) the wheel freezes and continues to turn. It tells me there is an error and only to say 'come back later' which is the continued message throughout the day. So the free wheel has not worked for that particular day. This has happened a few times now. 2). People constantly send me lives and extra moves which I don't ever receive. Every now and again they will come through. Is this because I try to save my lives and have built up nearly 200. Other than that I am enjoying the game. Thanks for your help.

Best Answer

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey Elaine, I normally get that message when I already spun the wheel, i.e. on Facebook or on mobile. You can only spin once a day and on one device; either PC or mobile. I guess you already knew that so let's see your connection.

For both issues I would recommend you to play on your tablet while turning off mobile data, using only WiFi connection. This can improve both issues. If not, do a restart on your tablet , and check for updates for your tablet and apps. Also check if you still have sufficient memory available on your device.

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey Elaine, I normally get that message when I already spun the wheel, i.e. on Facebook or on mobile. You can only spin once a day and on one device; either PC or mobile. I guess you already knew that so let's see your connection.

For both issues I would recommend you to play on your tablet while turning off mobile data, using only WiFi connection. This can improve both issues. If not, do a restart on your tablet , and check for updates for your tablet and apps. Also check if you still have sufficient memory available on your device.

• Elaine_Williams
    Elaine_Williams Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Thanks for answering my question Randle. I will do as you suggest.  Thanks for your advice.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?