Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Will the one-week release of new levels continue? Will the game reach 1500 regular levels?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm sure I'll be disappointed if anything delays the releases tomorrow, since every Wednesday is releasing new levels (starting May 2015).
It's best not to have those expectations because if anything delays the releases you will only end up being disappointed. If King haven't ever released a fixed release time for new levels, I imagine it's for a good reason. I'm pretty hopeful that saga will reach 1500! But I guess only time will tell!