⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I had windows 7 and now upgraded to windows 10 all 3 apps I use candy crush,hit it rich and

John_H_Moran
John_H_Moran Posts: 5 Level 2

words with friends are freezing up and the music sounds like a very scratchy record is there a way to fix this?

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3

If you are having the same issue with all 3 of those games then it's something with the OS that's the route of the problem. If it's to do with sound then maybe it could be the settings or an issue with a driver. Try these steps, I've come across it by people having sound issues upgrading to the new W10 OS and most said it fixed it, hope it does the same for you! 

- Go to Device Manager (Go in "Settings" you can find it in your start menu, click on "Devices" click on the bottom red "Device Manager")

- Click Sound and Audio Devices ( should be called "Sound and Game Controllers" Right click and uninstall sound drivers)

- Click Scan For Hardware Changes ( bottom right, right click on speakers "troubleshoot sound problems" It will automatically install the audio drivers that you need.)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?