Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am logged into Facebook. I got a new tablet and am still on the same level as I was before, but my boosters are gone. It took months to build them up. Can I retrieve them?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Your level progress is saved when connecting to FB, which is why you are back on the same level, but all items such as booster are stored locally on your device and are not transferable to another. Though if you have made any purchases, you can restore them in the game settings menu.