Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why is this happening all the time. Have once again and again followed all instructions re browsers and extensions and cache etc. Please fix this.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Stallence!I can see you have created many threads here on King Care all related to the same issue.Do you have the option to try playing from another computer? I also suggest that you try playing from another Internet connection in order to locate the issue.Cheers :-)
Hi Stallence!
I can see you have created many threads here on King Care all related to the same issue.
Do you have the option to try playing from another computer? I also suggest that you try playing from another Internet connection in order to locate the issue.
Cheers :-)
https://downdetector.com/status/candy-crush/news/71732-problems-at-candy-crush
This seems to be a problem with Australia. Can King please fix?