Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I tried doing what the video said but I am still unable to connect to Facebook... Please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Cecil!Which mobile do you have?Please try switching from Wifi to 3G/4G to see if the Internet connection works from there.Cheers :-)
Hi Cecil!
Which mobile do you have?
Please try switching from Wifi to 3G/4G to see if the Internet connection works from there.
Cheers :-)
I have a Samsung Galaxy Exhibit and a visual land 7.1 tablet and they both won't let me connect my game to FB. I have done everything the video has said and it still won't let me connect to FB.. When I try it just goes black and restarts the game.