Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Last few days I have won the hat on the wheel and all it gives is a "hand" is this correct ????
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I got the hat as well but that's all I got, nothing else. It just sits there on my profile picture, It's cool but I would of like a "Hand" too! It's a new feature so maybe it's teething problems.
Don't feel bad. I have more coconut wheels than you can shake a stick at.