I had sent a question re: losing my 244 levels out of 333 levels when I downloaded to new IPhone 6+

Options
Retired_RN
Retired_RN Posts: 3 Newbie

Saw the answer to that question which really was not a help so I had asked another question.  I can't find any answer to that question OR the question.  I do not like or use Facebook for many reasons.  I have only used it to log into here so how in the heck do I save my game to the Kingdom since apparently I have to basically start all over again and don't want to lose my progress in the future and waste anymore money!!!

Best Answer

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

When was the last time you connected your game to FB on your old phone? If you didn't connect it again after getting past level 244, it would explain why you've gone back to that level on your new phone, as progress is saved locally, then once connected to FB or Kingdom, a copy of your progess is normally placed on a server. I'm with you on not wanting to use Facebook, hence why I opted for the Kingdom account! To save your game on Kingdom, just open up Candy Crush on your mobile and don't click play but go to the settings in the bottom left instead, there you will see an orange icon next to the Facebook one, when you tap it will lead you to create an account, and once done your progress will be synced to it.

Answers

• StuckInATree
    Answer ✓
    Options

When was the last time you connected your game to FB on your old phone? If you didn't connect it again after getting past level 244, it would explain why you've gone back to that level on your new phone, as progress is saved locally, then once connected to FB or Kingdom, a copy of your progess is normally placed on a server. I'm with you on not wanting to use Facebook, hence why I opted for the Kingdom account! To save your game on Kingdom, just open up Candy Crush on your mobile and don't click play but go to the settings in the bottom left instead, there you will see an orange icon next to the Facebook one, when you tap it will lead you to create an account, and once done your progress will be synced to it.

• StuckInATree
    Options

Oh and if your game is already connected to Facebook on your new phone, you'll need to log it out so that the Kingdom icon appears in the menu! Took me quite some time to figure that one out!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?