Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Looking for help on Candy Crush Saga for level 1095. It seems to be impossible (I know, I have said that before and finally got it. ) but this seems really bad. I have a friend who has passed it but he doesn't know how he did it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Denise- You're doing great to get so far in the game. I am not there yet but I have found this video of a player passing the level that may help you out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKPEONkw-_8
Best of luck!