Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I play on the iPad app. Or I did until recently when the game started telling me that it took too long to connect to Facebook. Now I am back at level 1. How do I get my saved progress nec back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Brandi- Check out an earlier thread that I answered for someone else that I think may help you out too-
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/why-can-t-i-connect-my-facebook-account-to-my-candy-crush-saga-on-ipad
Also this video may help you too-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrmBWnonwtE
Let me know how you get on :- )