⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How does a person contact a human being in Kings customer care?

Options
mckellar68@gmail
mckellar68@gmail Posts: 13 Level 2

For the last 4 days candy crush saga will only load to 4% it is not my computer as I have no issues with other games and there are many others complaining on Facebook with the same issue. Sent a contact form regarding this and got a reply from a robot instructing me how to fix my computer. How frustrating it is a technical fault that King needs to fix, if they want people to continue playing this game. Come on King get your act together.

Answers

• KC_Morcom
    KC_Morcom Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Hi McKellar, You will be lucky to be given any other advice other than I have....The advice I was given to fix Candy Crush loading problems was on a video and it did not work...I followed all the prompts and installed google chrome etc etc...Im feeling quite disappointed that all this trouble and time to fix something has got me no where...I spend money on Candy Crush from time to time with playing the game and I am not going to be forced in to playing another game because my preferred game is stuck and wont load...Therefore unless someone can really fix this then the loss of dollars is going to continue for Facebook and Kings...

• Lizzie-3
    Lizzie-3 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I have been having the same problem for months -- but if you go to the bottom right hand side and click on report/contact, then select the second last option "I want to send my own message to the developer"...  click on that link... select the game and where you are playing it from the drop down boxes.. submit.... then select 'more'...and click 'contact us'.  Enter all the details and send.   I find that within 24 hours the game will work again.   I'm really disappointed though because I've been having to do this at least 4 times per week -- but it will work and at least you can play the game again.  Good luck :-)

• NubglummerySnr
    NubglummerySnr Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

Yesterday there was a chat box on the bottom right of the web page here that allowed contact with a team member via online chat. Today it's gone. Looks like they got sick of people complaining and removed it.

• mckellar68@gmail
    mckellar68@gmail Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

I have been having the same problem for months -- but if you go to the bottom right hand side and click on report/contact, then select the second last option "I want to send my own message to the developer"...  click on that link... select the game and where you are playing it from the drop down boxes.. submit.... then select 'more'...and click 'contact us'.  Enter all the details and send.   I find that within 24 hours the game will work again.   I'm really disappointed though because I've been having to do this at least 4 times per week -- but it will work and at least you can play the game again.  Good luck :-)

Lizzie, thanks for your input, can you tell me if the bottom right corner is on the game or somewhere else as I can't find it!
  • KC_Morcom
    KC_Morcom Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Yesterday there was a chat box on the bottom right of the web page here that allowed contact with a team member via online chat. Today it's gone. Looks like they got sick of people complaining and removed it.

Yep they probably have removed it because they're getting swamped with the same complaint, and I've seen a lot of them on here that are of the same nature...I think they should fix the problem from their end since all this seemed to have started since they added the new Candy Crush levels...Something has gone wrong
  • StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

Yeah something definitely went wrong by the looks of it, from what I hear now though it appears to be working again.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?