Cannot load Candy Crush...It's stuck at 3 to 5%

Options
KC_Morcom
KC_Morcom Posts: 8 Level 2

I have asked and got no where to resolving this problem...You will be lucky to be given any other advice other than I have....The advice I was given to fix Candy Crush loading problems was on a video and it did not work...I followed all the prompts and installed google chrome etc etc...Im feeling quite disappointed that all this trouble and time to fix something has got me no where...I spend money on Candy Crush from time to time with playing the game and I am not going to be forced in to playing another game because my preferred game is stuck and wont load...Therefore unless someone can really fix this then the loss of dollars is going to continue for Facebook and Kings...

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Options

My name is Johnny, I am a moderator here on the King Care site. Due to a technical error this post did not appear on the site.

I apologise for this, rest assured this is being looked at to ensure that it does not happen again.

If you still have a query then feel free to use the site for help or post your question again so our community can assist you.

Kind regards,

Johnny

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?