Why can't I recover my progress on another device using my email address?

Options
Cathlyn_Newton
Cathlyn_Newton Posts: 3 Newbie

I switched device,now it says my email is already associated to an account.had no choice but to start from level 1 using another email address.I have 2 devices, would like to keep both accounts,one for each device.I am currently using raskay31@hotmail.com,but I would like to continue with my progress on Empress9261@gmail.com using my second device. 

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

That's not possible, progress is saved to your account and cannot be transferred to another. The only way you'll be able to carry on with your original progress on your new device, is by connecting your game to FB or King.com on your first device and then load up Candy Crush on your new device and link it to FB or King.com

• Cathlyn_Newton
    Cathlyn_Newton Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

The problem is I no longer have the first device which I previously played on,furthermore that device has been wiped. This is why I tried recovering my progress on my new device but it says my email is already associated with another account... but that email is no longer in use for candy crush or soda crush.I am lost

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?