Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Whats the highest leveled reached so far? Isnt this something that you all should be able to track it would be nice to know who is the top ranking in the world.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm at level 4554!
I am currently on 4001
Currently on level 3488
3221 today.
Today reached 3217
Finished level 3215 today.
Just finished the current as of March 22, 2018, last level of 3215! Waiting for more levels! I see that they’ve stopped saying that they’re adding new levels every day. It takes 3-7 days for a new set of levels to be added. I keep finishing within a day or two. Never get a chance to win any of the contests which is s bummer. Love to crush it!
vishal andotra i had to buy 2 sets of hammer just to finish the level.its hard to complete it without buying a booster.ufo doesnt help either.im on level 3170 now.
Really 3166 level is very tuff but not impossible use UFO is last
jon k hicks...how did u conplete level 3166? im having a hard time solving it.i think its impossible
thank you - 3170 completed this morning...
congratulation jon hicks for this achievement.....keep going.....
Finished 3140 this morning.
Just finished 3122 on mobile (I only play on mobile),