Unable to connect to Facebook server

Options
Reedy71
Reedy71 Posts: 2 Newbie

I play CCS on IPad and iPhone 6. Unable to connect to FB on iPad although iPhone connectivity is ok.I have watched the ios video and followed all instructions and still unable to connect. I have completed level 1100 on both devices and waiting for more levels to become available and am now showing as level 1 on iPad. The message I get only on my iPad is either 'took to long to connect' or 'we are adding more flavours'. Waiting for more levels is frustrating enough but being unable to connect on my iPad is really annoying. Please can you provide a solution other than watching the video link, updating apps, connecting via wifi and/or 3G/4G because I've tried it all and failed 

Answers

• Crusher18
    Crusher18 Posts: 1,286 Level 2
    Options

Hey Reedy71- I feel your pain I know how frustrating it is when technology lets us down! Have you got plenty of memory on your iPad? I sometimes have problems with my apps when there is little space left on my iPad- I delete some videos/apps that I no longer need and suddenly it works again. Bit of a long shot but worth a try? Let me know how you get on? 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?