Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had swapped 2 coconut wheels and swapped colour bombs...and by the time they have exploded and given me points I'm out of time. I cant get above 500,000....most of the time I'm around 75,000!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I hate timed levels the most! It's tough to explain but here's couple of tips for passing it.Clear the three layer icing and liquorice locks as early as possible as it will hopefully trigger a chain reaction and create a lot of cascades generating lot of points.Free the colour bomb as soon as possible and get rid of the candy bombs if there are any on the board.Avoid activating the coconut wheel manually unless that is the only match possible, The "Sugar Crush" will activate them later and will count towards the total.
I hate timed levels the most! It's tough to explain but here's couple of tips for passing it.
Clear the three layer icing and liquorice locks as early as possible as it will hopefully trigger a chain reaction and create a lot of cascades generating lot of points.
Free the colour bomb as soon as possible and get rid of the candy bombs if there are any on the board.
Avoid activating the coconut wheel manually unless that is the only match possible, The "Sugar Crush" will activate them later and will count towards the total.