Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I play in my IPad Candy Crush , I'm at level 1100 so I am up to date but my spinning wheel has NO HAT,,, why is that? Please I would like to know,, thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you for your prompt response but I Feel left out with NO Hatnin my spinning wheel
Not sure why it's not in your booster wheel Maureen, but if it makes you feel better it does not have any practical use, just kind of looks cool.