Screen flickering badly since last update

Options
MsM
MsM Posts: 14 Level 2

My phone automatically updated this evening and since then the screen in flickering headachingly badly. It appears that instead of the progress bar filling up there is a lightening flicker up the screen, the more points the wider and more instense the flicker. It's very annoying 

Answers

• Crusher18
    Crusher18 Posts: 1,286 Level 2
    Options

Hi MsM- which model of phone do you have? Make sure that you have the latest version of Candy Crush installed on your device and then restart your mobile. Let me know how you get on :-) 

• MsM
    Options

I have a vodaphone 975 running jellybean. As Candy Crush automatically updateded last night I assume it is the latest version, 1.57.0.3. I have tried turning it off and on again and it made no difference.

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Thank you for taking the time to highlight this matter to us. We are looking into this. Thanks again for your patience and understanding.

• Nancy_Eddy
    Nancy_Eddy Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

No answer, but I've been having a problem for some time now with Candy Crush, Bubble Witch 2 and Diamond Digger. They load with huge areas of black, and you can't read whatever writing is there. The problem with Candy Crush cleared up after today's update on my Acer Iconia Tab A200. I hope we'll get updates to fix the other games so we can play them again.

• MsM
    Options

I got another update today and am happy to report the flickering has stopped

• Nancy_Eddy
    Nancy_Eddy Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I got another update today and am happy to report the flickering has stopped

My issue hasn't been resolved. Why are we being penalized for not having the newest toys?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?