Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling game but no change? What can I do to fix it?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Helz- I have seen a few threads regarding this. Which device model are you using? There is a chance that you will lose some of the Boosters that you have won, but I think this may be your only option if the graphics are not working correctly. You can always win more goodies though! Let me know how you get on.