Took over a week for King to fix the loading problem we have all experienced here in Australia.

Options
Caz-2
Caz-2 Posts: 9 Level 2

As it took KING over a week to fix the loading problem, I believe I should be compensated for the 6 days I was not able to spin the daily wheel and collect everyday. Also, My friends have been sending me extra lives which I have now not been able to use and have now been lost. Come on King be fair an compensate us for your problem that we have suffered for. What do you think?????

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Caz! Thanks for posting on the King Care site. We want to thank all of our players for their understanding while we worked on resolving the problems in Australia. We love all of our loyal players! Unfortunately we are unable to compensate Boosters that would be won on the Booster Wheel.

However we have some great news, we have lots of plans to make sure that our players can continue to win great Boosters in Candy Crush. As well as the Booster Wheel, look out for exciting challenges coming soon where you might be able to win a treat or two!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?