Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello King Care members,
Just reached level 50 (Dreamworld) and it is telling me I have to wait 30 hours before I can play. What is with having to wait that long just to play the new level???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This is pretty normal. Most of the games have roadblocks where you have to wait a certain amount of time or ask friends to proceed. I'm guessing now I have answered, the 30 hours have passed and you're back playing, haha.