Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
As I was on around level 780 I do not want to start again. I have tried lots of deleting the app, reinstalling, logging out of FB etc. Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey J_ant! Is there an error message when you try to connect your game to Facebook? Have you tried connecting the game when you are using WiFi? King have also made this video that may help you out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrmBWnonwtE
Let us know how you get on! :-) Good luck