Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm on level 825+ I lost my phone and I was not able to retrieve my previous account . How can I get my old I'd back. I have both accounts on FB
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If your original account was connected to Facebook, the progress should be saved normally. You should only have to log into your FB app on your phone with the FB account that has the progress you wish to continue with, load up the game and click connect and it should load you back on level 825.